In 1959 Bill Kaysing predicted that at that time, the chances of getting a man to the moon and back alive were 0.0014%, taking into […]
Continue Reading Apollo Moon Landing Hoax
The first man on the moon was a fake because in the picture the flag is blowing in the wind and everybody knows there is no wind on the moon.
I think I heard someone say it was impossible because of the landing and that it was impossible to land with the technology they had then. Another point they raised was the fuel source and their lack of it. It would be diffucult to get enough fuel to go there and back unless they had a station there which they didn’t.
and by the way, I think fred and joe are retards.
this websites evidence is wrong coz i have a picture that has neil armsrong on the moon about a metre away from the flag and its waving
I’m 46, and own a fabrication plant with CNC Lasers, Turret Presses, and Press Brake equipment that manufactures enclosures for many corporations. In the past, my plant has even made enclosures for a company that makes Body Function Monitors for the people on the Space Shuttle. Back in 1996, I was invited by that company to watch the Shuttle launch that year, but I was to busy with business to go. As you can read, I’m no stranger to at least some kind of technology.
According to some poles taken, 94% of the population believe man has stepped on the moon while the remaining 6% do not. I have read everything I could get my eyes on about the Apollo Program, including all of the Apollo Journals from the NASA sites. I even have a model of the Saturn V Rocket in my office. I’ve seen and heard it all. Pictures, video, the filming of the first step, a phone call made to the President while they’re holding the waving flag, rocks, mirrors, hitting a golf ball, riding a moon buggy, the superstitious number 13 not making the touchdown, etc, etc, etc. It grieves me to know I live in a world that 94% of it’s population can be so easily persuaded into believing that such a fair-tale actually happened. People, whom for some unknown reason feel obligated to believe in something of this nature, without question, just because the information fed to them came from a source they feel is so much higher or greater than themselves.
For the 94%, remember, NASA said they have achieved this extraordinary feat. The burden is on them to prove it, not on the public to disprove it. The remaining 6% have nothing to disprove, they’re already smart enough not to buy it in the first place.
As many of you have stated that the burden of proof lies with NASA, you have it backwards. NASA has supplied “proof” in the form of eye witness accounts, photos, video, hardware used during the missions, moon rocks, the list goes on. It is up YOU HOAX BELIEVERS to produce credible, irrefutable evidence to the contrary.
So far, hoax believers, conspiracy theorists, et al have produced NOTHING credible. Everything they’ve attempted to show as evidence has been easily debunked.
Their “leaders,” like Bill Kaysing (a librarian who left the program 4 years prior to the 1st moon landing, and also has about 100 cats in his trailer), Ralph Rene (who surmises the moon should fall into the sun and mountains should crumble under their own weight, and PI is wrong), and Jarrah White (who debunks himself in just about every video), have only made hoax believers a laughing stock.
it was a heart breaking experience as i found the job that i prefer in future is highly corrupted
speaking of all these rocks you guys say is proof — there is still one thing that bothers me: it is said (right on the Hasselblad website among many other places) that the 12 cameras the apollo astronauts took to the moon were left on the moon in order to help lessen the weight upon takeoff. however, there was no concern for the hundreds of pounds of rocks these guys brought back. and how exactly did this go down anyhow: the astronauts went inside the lunar module, took off there space suits, took the film from the camera, had to get suited back up in order to exit the LM and dump the camera. seems like an awful lot of work just to save what, 4 or 5 pounds of weight at most. and also, notice Hasselblad says 12 cameras are still on the moons surface — that’s one for each lunar-walking astronaut. yet, in one of neil armstrongs few interviews (you can google search neil armstrong brinkley interview transcripts and find it for proof) he states that buzz actually had to ask him for his camera so he could take some pictures as well. this obviously means that there was only 1 camera on the first mission, so where is this 12th camera hasselblad, the moon landing camera manufacturer, is talking about.
see, things just dont add up with how they said the moon landings went down.
there’s a lot of little descrepancies that hoax believers would like answered. all the dubunking you guys do is a matter of opinion just like our conspiracy theories are just a matter of opinion — the truth be told, none of us has ever gone to the moon, so we don’t know for a fact if stars can be seen, or how shadows should go, or if a flag would continue to wave after its pole has been tampered with, or if footprints could be left, etc etc. everything for both sides are theories and thats that. but, one of my biggest reasons for not believing is this: common sense to me seems to say that the moon is just too far away to get to with the technology they had back then, and too far and risky to send men there – without knowing what they were going to encounter or the environment they were heading into – before they would send some type of animal as a test subject first. they didnt have time though; afterall they were in a space race. and hasnt nasa before and since lived by the rule that man doesnt go where a monkey hasnt been first. why didnt they follow this rule with apollo.
Although alot of the points put out throughout this page seem very valid I still believe America went to the moon. First off how could these 12 men to set foot on the lunar surface put up an act for all these years? These men were military test pilots, among the most brilliant engineers and pilots the world has seen. How many books have these guys written since the Apollo program, quite a few if you check it out. These guys went to the moon, some even cried on the lunar surface to see the awesome sight of our earth that we live on…The proof is out there, we have rockets going to Mars in todays society but oh let me guess no one believes we really have these rockets they are just simulations right? The amount of scientific data is enough, forget the pictures forget all of that… I think one fact can dismiss this hoax… On the lunar surface left behind by the astronauts is a reflector that scientists use to measure the distance from earth the moon is… They beam this laser of sorts to the moon and it bounces back…if we never landed on the moon how can that be… how can we have such accurate maps of the lunar surface that tells where the astronauts landed…how can we still be transmitting information over hundreds of thousands of miles between the moon and not have been there…
Surely there must be Appolo astronauts alive to this day. I’m wondering if they would submit to lie detector tests. Put it to them directly and ask them if they went there.
Maybe there was a hoax. Maybe the hoax is a hoax to cover up something even more fantastic. A deal was made that left us with the messy end.
to those who say the government is not capable of doing bad things or covering up the truth just research all about Operation Northwoods their is nothing wrong with trusting government but at least try and verify information
Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of terrorism and violence on US soil or against US interests, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government of Fidel Castro.
As part of the U.S. government’s Operation Mongoose anti-Castro initiative, the plan, which was not implemented, called for various false flag actions, including simulated or real state-sponsored acts of terrorism (such as hijacked planes) on U.S. and Cuban soil. The plan was proposed by senior U.S. Department of Defense leaders, including the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Lyman Louis Lemnitzer.