The Anatomy of Earth, and Global Warming Conspiracy
July 3, 1983
The real reason for global warming is the earth’s orbit around the sun is slowly decaying, and the earth elliptical orbit around the sun is shrinking. People take the earth’s magnetic field for granted, because it’s invisible, and silent, but the earth’s magnetic field keeps the earth at a safe distance from the sun, and the moon. The high temperature in the earth’s core (the earth’s engine) generates earth’s magnetic, and gravitational fields. The earth’s fuel system is referred to as crude oil, and natural gas wells. They are actually self pressurizing fuel cells, and crude oil, and natural gas are the earth’s fuel. The oil company’s crude oil extraction process compromises the earth’s fuel system, and shut off fuel to the earth’s outer core, by releasing pressure out of these oil, and gas wells. Under normal conditions the outer core stays at a constant temperature between 5000 to 7000 degrees celsius, and the pressure in the outer core, lower mantle, and in oil wells stays at tens of thousands of pounds per square inch. The pressure in an oil well forces the oil, and natural gas into the outer core, and is ignited long before it reaches the outer core, and enters the lower mantle, and outer core as flames, and heat.
The earth’s core is being fuel starved, and the core is slowly cooling. As the core cools the earth’s magnetic field will weakens, and the earth will be pulled closer to the sun. The high temperature in the earth’s core is not sustained by decaying nuclear material, or by a dynamo process. The radiation would escape during volcanic eruptions. No radiation has ever been detected during, or after a volcanic episode. Only crude oil, and natural gas by-products, such as the great pressures, carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, and carbon monoxide gases, etc. The materials, and gases ejected from volcanoes originate from the lower mantle, and outer core region of the planet. Reference: Kenneth A. McGee, and Terrence M. Gerlach 1995/ Volcanic Gas: USGS Open files report -95-85, 2p.
The only way to reverse global warming is for the oil companies to re-pressurize the earth’s fuel systems. One way this can be accomplished is by igniting the methane gas in the fuel system. The ignited gas will expand, and create the pressure need to force the remaining crude oil, and natural gas into the outer core, and it will take many decades to reheat the core to normal temperatures. Crude oil, and methane gas was not created to fuel our industries, or automobiles. It was created to fuel this planet. Crude oil is the life blood of this planet.
Global warming has nothing to do with a hole in the ozone, Co2 gases, methane gases, or the green house effect. Tens of thousands of scientist believe the green house gas theory is false, this should be a cause for an alarm. Something is going wrong with the earth’s orbit. The events below are not separate events they are all part of earth’s orbital decay. The events below were reported by NASA/ Goddard Space Flight Center, USGS, and the American Astronomical Society, etc.
1. The earth is moving away from the moon.
2. The rotation of the earth is slowing down.
3. The earth is shifting on its axis.
4. Twelve o’clock noon use to be the hot part of the day, now three o’clock is the hottest part of the day.
5. The earth is wobbling on it axis.
6. The earth is developing a breach in its magnetic field.
7. Both polar ice caps are being melted, one at a time, during each polar ice cap’s summer season, and the oceans are rising.
The sun is millions of times larger, than the earth. As the earth moves closer to the sun, its radiance will continue to spread, and began to warm areas of the planet that are in their winter season. Areas near the equator will be affected first. Areas near latitudes 29 degrees north, and south will experience higher, than normal temperature during the winter seasons, and it will began to get cold later in the season in these regions. These regions are where global warming should be monitored, first. As the earth moves closer to the sun its radiance will spread toward both hemisphere’s polar ice caps, starting from the equator, during the winter season. In the future there will be no more winters, because the sun’s radiance will eventually spread, and covered both hemispheres simultaneously, while the hemisphere that’s in its summer season will experience extreme high temperatures. It’s December 16, 2010 the sun is over the southern hemisphere. Houston, Texas is in the northern hemisphere, and the winters days are getting sunnier, and warmer, and the cold weather is setting in later into the season. What is occurring in Houston, Texas will manifest in the rest of the world, in the future. Areas above latitude 29 degrees north, and south are now experiencing winter tornadoes, this is highly unusual. It should be too cold for the development of tornadoes, during the winter months. I have a few questions to ask of your green house gas theorists
1. What does sunny, and/ or warm winter days have to do with green house gases? There shouldn’t be enough radiance from the sun for any green house gases to trap, during the winter months.
2. Why on a hot day is the sun radiance higher, than the ambient temperature? The green house gas effect is suppose to causes the ambient temperature (the air around us) to be higher, than the sun radiance, but if you stand under a shade tree the ambient temperature drops, move from under the shade tree into the sun’s radiance the temperature rises. In an actual green house the ambient temperature is higher, than the sun’s radiance shining into the green house. This proves green house gases are not the cause for global warming.
3. Why in the early 20th century, during the industrial revolution in America, and Europe, wasn’t there a recorded spike in temperature? The north east region of America was referred to as the rust belt. This region was heavily industrialized, and heavily saturated with Co2, and methane gases. There were high numbers of respiratory cases, and stick smog, but there was no spike in temperature in America, or Europe. In the early 20th scientists believed the earth was headed toward another ice age, due to the harsh winter weather, and below normal temperatures in summer. Global warming wasn’t an issue, until the latter part of the 20th century, in spite of all the air pollution in the early 20th century, why?
4. Television, radio, or news paper weather reports never mention the temperature of the sun’s radiance? Generally the temperature of the sun’s radiance is higher, than the ambient temperature, and the temperature of the ocean. Meteorologists, and green house gas theorist blame high pressure, el-nino, the air flow off the Gulf of Mexico for hot weather, these are al, just peripheral conditions. They blame hot weather on everything, but the main cause, and that’s the increasing temperature of sun’s radiance. Notice they don’t even try to differentiate between temperature of the sun’s radiance, and the ambient temperature. It’s the sun’s radiance that heats the oceans, heat the surface of this planet, raises the ambient temperature, and it will the sun’s radiance that will be responsible for ending all life on this planet. They still treat the sun, and its radiance as if it doesn’t exist, and the sun play a major roll in our weather.
5. The E.P.A was established in December 2, 1970 to address the worsening air pollution, and the high number of respiratory cases, due to the illegal dumping of harmful chemicals in the air, underground, and in water ways. These harmful chemical were released by chemical companies, refineries, and steel mills. The E.P.A wasn’t established to address global warming. Global warming wasn’t an issue, until the mid 1990’s, in spite of all the air pollution, before the 1970’s, why?
As the green house gas theorists answer these questions, you will notice they will add
explanations other, than a hole in the ozone, Co2 gases, methane gases, or the green house gas effect for the causes of global warming. They will use highly technical terms to confuse you, but if you investigate their claims you will find it makes no sense, and they never mention the temperature of the sun’s radiance. It’s the sun’s radiance that’s responsible for global warming. Move closer to the sun, it gets hotter, move away from the sun it will get colder, and it’s that simple. I been told it’s not the sun’s radiance that’s causing global warming, because the light from the sun has not intensified. That may be true, but I know the radiance from the sun is intensifying.
Mr. Willie McDonald